|My glorious original Nintendo DS, released in North America |
on November 21, 2004 and in Europe on March 11, 2005.
Bought immediately. It has overcome, with some ailment,
the ravages of my newborn daughter (2009),
who now plays with his grandson 3DS.
A forgotten song found on my Korg DS-10 cartridge (2008):
|Import n.1: Toshio Iwai Electroplankton, japanese version. It |
was a limited edition with blue headphones. I unfortunately
had (probably) lost the nice package and the headphones...
|Nice graphics from the japanese booklet.|
|Import n.2: Daigasso! Band-Brothers (2004)|
There were three very nice posters in the box,
with the legendary Barbara The Bat! :-)
|Single Play with Barbara. The game, mostly |
incomprehensible to those who don't know
Japanese (like me), it's kind of Rock Band,
only 4 years before...
|Barbara says something... but who |
knows what! :-)
|Yeah! You can edit the scores |
(if you can find the function in the menu...)
|Some cartridges. Great fun!|
5 games that you absolutely must play on the Nintendo DS:
- New Super Mario Bros. [IMHO the best Mario ever]
- Polarium [it replaced Tetris in my heart]
- Advance Wars Dual Strike [the third chapters are always the best]
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass [when you have to close the DS to go forward... I still remember the "Wow!"]
- Mario Kart DS [the usual fun and the first in the franchise to go online]
"We believe that the Nintendo DS will change the way people play video games and our mission remains to expand the game play experience. Nintendo DS caters for the needs of all gamers whether for more dedicated gamers who want the real challenge they expect, or the more casual gamers who want quick, pick up and play fun." Satoru Iwata