Tokyo Dawn Records did it again. After the great TDR FEEDBACK COMPRESSOR II, they have decided to give away another top notch plugin, the TDR VOS SLICKEQ.
This little beast emulates classy analog audio gear offering a switchable EQ non-linearity and an output stage with 3 different saturation models.
The main features:
- Carefully designed 64bit “delta” multi-rate structure
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter
- Four distinct EQ models: “American”, “British”, “German” and “Soviet” with optional non-linearity
- Four output stages: “Linear”, “Silky”, “Mellow” and “Deep”
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS (“stateful saturation”)
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control
- Oversampled signal path including stateful saturation algorithms
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management